Student Studying Student Financial Trainee Graduate Join our team. This role will require an individual with good English and proficient in designing PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with financial analysis, modeling, industrial research, slide preparation, and
- preparation of economic, industrial and sector research and other written materials.
- Coordinating the preparation and writing of investment memorandums.
- Coordinate analysis of potential investment opportunities.
- Maintain and update contact management systems
- Bachelor's Degree BA/BA in Business, Finance, Accounting or any related discipline from a leading university.
- You have relevant experience in strategy, finance and business
- You have a strong strategic thinking mind
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- You love to cooperate as a team and give your best as an individual
- You are not afraid of challenges, jumping into the unknown, or becoming a world expert in specific topics and fields
This is a distance learning end-of-study internship position with flexible hours. If you are passionate about financial analysis and are looking to gain experience in a dynamic and innovative work environment, we encourage you to apply.
Aquan Capital is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Offer ended on May 31, 2023